£350.00 Plus VAT
GAIN A BRCGS AGENTS AND BROKERS UNDERSTANDING THE REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPANIES QUALIFICATION
Course runs for one day on 13 July 2020.
AGENTS AND BROKERS UNDERSTANDING THE REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPANIES
This one-day course is designed for agents and/or brokers, and those trading with them, who want to understand the scope and requirements of the Standard, the audit protocol and certification process.
The course is led by an experienced tutor, who will guide you through practical exercises to consolidate your learning.
Introduced in 2014, the Global Standard for Agents and Brokers provides essential certification for companies in the food and/or packaging supply chain that provide the services of purchase, importation or distribution of products.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard, which is available to download free of charge from the BRCGS Bookshop.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
- Agents and brokers who want to know how to implement the requirements of the Standard;
- retailers and foodservice staff; and
- importers and exporters of food products.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- Know the scope of the Standard requirements, understand what companies may be certificated to the Standard, and what products are applicable for certification.
- Understand the format and structure of the requirements of the Standard.
- Be able to identify what is needed to comply with each requirement.
- Know how to prepare for an audit to the Standard.
- Be aware of the scope and duration of an audit.
- Understand the procedure for closing out corrective actions on non-conformities.
- Be familiar with how an audit will be reported and how companies will be certificated.
Due to circumstances surrounding COVID-19 this session has been approved by BRCGS to be delivered in a Virtual Format. All content utilized in this course was designed for a face to face session.
Refunds up to 30 days before event