£375.00 Plus VAT
This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to know its importance and be able to perform it competently. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
The course is aimed at:
- Quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites
At the end of the course you will:
- Be able to define Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Understand the difference between symptoms and RCA
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRCGS
- Have explored some common methods for undertaking RCA
- Be able to perform RCA and document it effectively
You should read a copy of Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9 before attending this course.
- Course duration: 1 day
- Delivery methodology: Online
- Accreditation: BRCGS
Satisfactory completion of BRCGS online course exam.
12 March 2024, 8 October 2024, 9 July 2024
Refunds up to 30 days before event