£375.00 Plus VAT
This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of risk assessment and enable them to use different risk assessment models. This is particularly useful when implementing product safety management systems onsite, and when implementing the requirements of the BRCGS.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
The course is aimed at:
- Technical and quality personnel
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand risk assessment terminology
- Be able to choose and use different risk assessment models for processes onsite
- Understand what BRCGS Global Standards expects from a thorough risk assessment
You should read a copy of Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9 before attending this course.
- Course duration: 1 day
- Delivery methodology: Online
- Accreditation: BRCGS
Satisfactory completion of BRCGS online assessment.
11 March 2024, 7 October 2024, 8 July 2024
Refunds up to 30 days before event