£650.00 Plus VAT
GAIN A BRCGS FOOD SITES TRAINING QUALIFICATION
Course runs for two days on:
24 – 25 June 2021,
20 – 21 September 2021.
FOOD SITES TRAINING
24 – 25 June 2021 ( 09:00 – 17:00 )
20 – 21 September 2021 ( 09:00 – 17:00 )
This course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard, and how to comply with the requirements. Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification, and actions needed prior to, during and after the audit.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard which is available free of charge from the BRCGS Bookshop. At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
- technical and quality managers and their teams;
- retailers; and
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- be able to describe the scope of companies and products covered by the Standard;
- know what is required to comply with the requirements of the Standard;
- be able to prepare for an audit to the Standard; and
- understand the protocol for audits to the Standard.
Due to circumstances surrounding COVID-19 this session has been approved by BRCGS to be delivered in a Virtual Format. All content utilized in this course was designed for a face to face session.
For a copy of our course schedule for 2021 please click here
24 – 25 JUNE, 20 – 21 SEPTEMBER
Refunds up to 30 days before event