GAIN A BRCGS INTERNAL AUDITOR PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
The course runs for 2 days on 21 – 22 October 2020 in Darlington.
21 – 22 Oct 2020 (09:00 – 18:00)
This two-day course will enable you to undertake internal audits and prepare companies for third party audits. It’s delivered via a series of workshop-led discussions, presentations and an interactive case study. During the live case study, you will be given feedback and support to enable you to carry out an audit at your own workplace.
You will be assessed throughout the course (50%) and you will also need to undertake a workplace audit and submit an audit report for assessment (50%). You will need to gain a 75% pass for this assessment.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
- quality and technical managers;
- operations managers;
- staff responsible for managing an internal auditing schedule; and
- staff responsible for undertaking internal audits as required by BRC Global Standards.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors;
- be able to plan and conduct an internal audit;
- know how to write concise, accurate and factual audit reports; and
- be able to undertake audit follow-up activities.
GAINING A BRCGS PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- SALARY EXPECTATIONS – Increase your earning potential
- BENEFITS – Qualification developed by BRC – Qualification accepted by major food manufactuers – Qualification can be transferred from company to company
- RESPONSIBILITIES – Undertake a senior role in a company Technical/ QA team – Be part of the HACCP team – Undertake root cause analysis techniques within an organisation
- SKILLS – Enhance your understanding of product management – Enable you to apply skills to reduce risks associated with product safety – Raise your status as a valuable employee
23 – 24 JAN, 5 – 6 MAY, 8 – 9 JULY, 21 – 22 OCT
Refunds up to 30 days before event