GAIN A BRCGS VALIDATION AND VERIFICATION PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
Course runs for 1 day on 24 September 2020 and 7 December 2020 in Darlington.
VALIDATION AND VERIFICATION
24 September 2020 (09:00 – 18:00),
7 December 2020 (09:00 – 18:00)
This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of validation and verification so they know the level of detail required for each process and are able to use validation and verification in practice. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRC Global Standards.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
- quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites;
- auditors; and
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- be able to define and understand the terms validation and verification;
- understand the level of detail required for each process;
- be able to use validation and verification in practice; and
- appreciate how validation and verification relate to conformance to the BRC Global Standards.
GAINING A BRC PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- SALARY EXPECTATIONS – Increase your earning potential
- BENEFITS – Qualification developed by BRC – Qualification accepted by major food manufactuers – Qualification can be transferred from company to company
- RESPONSIBILITIES – Undertake a senior role in a company Technical/ QA team – Be part of the HACCP team – Undertake root cause analysis techniques within an organisation
- SKILLS – Enhance your understanding of product management – Enable you to apply skills to reduce risks associated with product safety – Raise your status as a valuable employee
24 MAR, 28 JULY, 24 SEPTEMBER
Refunds up to 30 days before event