GAIN A BRCGS RISK ASSESSMENT PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
Course runs for 1 day on 16 September 2020 and 3 December 2020 in Darlington.
16 September 2020 (09:00 – 18:00),
3 December 2020 (09:00 – 18:00)
This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of risk assessment and enable them to use different risk assessment models. This is particularly useful when implementing product safety management systems onsite, and when implementing the requirements of the BRC Global Standards.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
- technical and quality personnel;
- auditors; and
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- understand risk assessment terminology;
- be able to choose and use different risk assessment models for processes onsite; and
- understand what BRC Global Standards expects from a thorough risk assessment.
GAINING A BRCGS PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- SALARY EXPECTATIONS – Increase your earning potential
- BENEFITS – Qualification developed by BRC – Qualification accepted by major food manufactuers – Qualification can be transferred from company to company
- RESPONSIBILITIES – Undertake a senior role in a company Technical/ QA team – Be part of the HACCP team – Undertake root cause analysis techniques within an organisation
- SKILLS – Enhance your understanding of product management – Enable you to apply skills to reduce risks associated with product safety – Raise your status as a valuable employee
16 SEPTEMBER, 3 DECEMBER
Refunds up to 30 days before event