Food safety

Food safety on the menu


Food industry professionals now have less than six months to demonstrate they meet new national food safety standards. In August, the British Retail Consortium (BRC) Global Standards issued

Read More »

Foodies of the North of England Invited to Unite!


A new networking round-table for the food industry is urging businesses across the region to join its launch event next month. Facilitated by Norton-based training company totrain, which

Read More »

Foodies Unite First Round Table


To register for Foodies Unite round teble, visit EventBright to get signed up. See you there!

Read More »

An insight into our Food Safety Culture Seminar


“Interesting insight into Food Safety Culture. Some good ideas on how we can implement a system to measure within our business. Very good to hear the positive feedback

Read More »

Enlighten – Product Launch

16/05/2017 is an innovative new e-learning and training product assisting food manufacturers to understand and address food safety culture and work towards becoming “audit-ready”. From leading UK training

Read More »

Academic’s key ingredient to improve food industry safety standards


Academic’s key ingredient to improve food industry safety standards While the vast majority of food industry manufacturers strive for a positive food safety culture, statistics published by the

Read More »

Make it all about your people


Originally published in Food Processing Magazine April 2017 John Husband argues that achieving a good organisational culture is vital to ensuring that business goals and and objectives are

Read More »

May the Force (Field Analysis) Be With You


May the Force (Field Analysis) Be With You. I don’t want to disappoint Star Wars fans but it wasn’t George Lucas who created the ‘Force’. That honour goes

Read More »

Culture Club


When you think of culture what springs to mind? The culture of a country you have been on holiday to? 20th century popular culture, Boy George anyone? Taking

Read More »

We are not amused!


If you are an avid follower of our recent activities, you’ll have noticed we are in the midst of a ‘blog fest’. At risk of boring all our

Read More »

e learning – not just any old Yorkshire Pudding


If you are an advocate of e learning and considering developing an e learning course, perhaps the following will give you a basic overview of the process and

Read More »

Culture – the tip of the iceberg


It has been said that culture is like an iceberg, only 10% of it is visible and the other 90% is hidden below the surface. As a fly

Read More »

‘Strictly’ Food Safety


As we embrace yet another series of Strictly Come Dancing,  it’s funny how we all become dance experts. Despite having no talent or aptitude of our own, being

Read More »