Our e-learning Courses
Our in-house team create exceptional online training content from individual courses to individual packages that can be used across the food industry, manufacturing and processing sector and others. They can also work with you directly to create custom-made Learning Management Systems that meet your organisation’s individual needs.
Our bespoke e-learning packages can feature a whole range of user-friendly, engaging and relevant content including;
- Animations and videos
- Training manuals
- Interactive features
- Course refresh
- Continuous Professional Development
We also keep up with changes in legislation and practice meaning content is always updated as necessary.
What are the benefits?
We look after the upload of training materials and you and your teams have 24/7 access to the course contents. We understand that reporting on training compliance is vital for your business, so all courses all provide a reporting module to help you gauge where training is within your organisation. There’s also a training matrix for easy, at a glance compliance and uptake checks.
Using online and e-learning courses from totrain reduces the time your team has to spend learning by up to 60% and it reduces learning and development costs too.
Which e-learning courses can you offer?
We offer a wide range of e-learning courses including working at height, allergen awareness, asbestos awareness, COSHH, equality and diversity, HACCP, ladder use, Level 2 food safety, manual handling and others.
We work with companies to solve problems and improve efficiency
Our consultancy services see us work with companies, big and small, to help them understand their food safety standards, their systems and how they assess compliance.
We can work with you to:
- Implement and maintain BRC Global Standards
- Undertake a gap analysis of your current working practice, processes, procedures, and activities
- Develop a pre-requisite programme
- Develop HACCP plans
- Provide guidance on Vulnerability Assessment to meet BRC Global Standards for Food Safety
- Test and improve your internal and supplier audits
- Prevent food fraud
- Implement and maintain ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- Implement and maintain ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
Our consultancy services also offer advice and management solutions on a range of topics including;
Chain of custody – Packaging
PEFC, the world’s largest forest certification organisation, promotes Chain of Custody certification which provides assurance that wood and wood based products come from sustainable, managed forests. We can help you implement a PEFC Chain of Custody Management System. This covers everything from setting up and maintaining a PEFC volume account through to training of staff in PEFC principles.
Businesses operating in the food industry are required to demonstrate their environmental credentials. We can help you meet your own and your clients’ environmental needs, providing assistance and guidance on implementing the right environmental management systems, maintain and audit these, assess the carbon footprint of an organisation, reduce waste and introduce energy efficient programmes.
While many organisations opt for our e-learning courses, some prefer classroom-based training.
Sometimes there is no substitute for face-to-face learning and the experience of people who have been working in the sector for more than 25 years. We run a range of food safety and quality courses for organisations.
Our trainers deliver interesting, engaging and interactive courses, tailored to the needs of your business and the people being trained.
People attending one of our “in-person” courses will have access to a trainer who has hands-on experience in food safety, health and safety and quality and environmental management systems.
What are the benefits?
- Everyone attending our courses receives training materials to take with them
- There’s the opportunity to ask questions
- Our trainers have industry-based knowledge and experience
- Our courses feature the latest and most up-to-date legislation
Coronavirus fourpoint training course
Following the recent outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have developed a free fourpoint training course giving an overview and guidance on this new virus. CLICK HERE to view this course.
This fourpoint training is for guidance only and should anybody be involved in an incident of Coronavirus they should seek medical advice and help by using the 111 online assessment. You should only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Training and information, on-the-go
The first mobile-dedicated training platform for the food industry, fourpoint is app-based and delivers training through tablets and mobile phones. This lets users access training and information at a time and place that suits them.
This is training on-the-go. When the user has completed their course, the app automatically records the results. This lets businesses easily track progress and gather evidence for audits.
What are the benefits?
- Designed specifically for all mobile and tablets devices (works on Apple and Android)
- It’s cost effective – users can train without taking time out or travelling to attend courses
- Provides easy access and training on-the-go
- Allows training to be delivered to a large number of personnel who are not office-based and do not have access to a PC
- It’s easy to follow, easy to understand
- It allows quick learning
- Users still receive a certificate of their achievement
- Courses use fun, interactive elements such as quizzes, videos and interactive aspects