£350.00 Plus VAT
GAIN A BRCGS VALIDATION AND VERIFICATION PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
Course runs for 1 day on:
26 October 2021,
15 February 2022.
VALIDATION AND VERIFICATION
26 October 2021 (09:00 – 18:00)
15 February 2022 (09:00 – 18:00)
This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of validation and verification so they know the level of detail required for each process and are able to use validation and verification in practice. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
- quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites;
- auditors; and
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- be able to define and understand the terms validation and verification;
- understand the level of detail required for each process;
- be able to use validation and verification in practice; and
- appreciate how validation and verification relate to conformance to the BRCGS.
Due to circumstances surrounding COVID-19 this session has been approved by BRCGS to be delivered in a Virtual Format. All content utilized in this course was designed for a face to face session
For a copy of our course schedule for 2021 please click here
26 OCTOBER, 15 FEBRUARY 2022
Refunds up to 30 days before event