£550.00 Plus VAT
The objective of the RSPH Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Food Manufacturing is to covers those aspects of the supervision of food hygiene and safety that enables candidates to identify problem areas and to recommend solutions
The course covers the following topics:
- Ensuring compliance with food safety legislation
- The application and monitoring of good hygiene practice
- How to implement food safety management procedures
- The application and monitoring of good practice regarding contamination, microbiology and temperature control
Candidates successfully achieving this qualification will have an understand of food safety hazards, with reference to:
- The risk to food safety from pathogenic microorganisms, contamination and cross-contamination
- The consequences for food safety from biological, chemical, physical and allergenic hazards
- How food business operators can ensure compliance with food safety legislation
- Procedures for the application and supervision of good hygiene practice
- Methods and procedures for food safety management
- The responsibility and level of authority of all relevant staff with respect to food handling practices
- The requirements for induction and on-going training of staff
- The importance of promoting a food safety culture
Who Should Attend?
This qualification is aimed at supervisors, team leaders and line managers in production or quality in food manufacturing or storage and distribution.
This course requires both spoken and written English.
The knowledge and understanding of the candidates will be assessed by a 90-minute multiple-choice examination consisting of 45 questions. The multiple-choice examination is provided by RSPH.
Qualification Awarded – RSPH Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing.
29 – 31 MARCH 2022, 21 – 23 JUNE 2022, 6 – 8 SEPTEMBER 2022, 8 – 10 NOVEMBER 2022
Refunds up to 30 days before event