£1,100.00 Plus VAT
GAIN A BRCGS LEAD AUDITOR QUALIFICATION
Course runs for 5 days on:
22 November – 26 November 2021,
24 January 2022 – 28 January 2022.
22 November – 26 November (09:00 – 17:00)
24 January 2022 – 28 January 2022 (09:00 – 17:00)
This five-day in-depth course will provide an understanding of the Standard in terms of the protocol, requirements and how to audit effectively.
Delegates will gain an in-depth guide to the requirements of the Standard, and learn how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including effective planning, conducting and reporting of the audit.
Auditing techniques will be practised and developed, to include the auditor competency skills required of Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) scheme auditors.
Delegates must have a prior working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector, and also have completed a hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) course of at least two days duration.
Successful completion of this course, including the exam, forms part of the training necessary to become a BRCGS auditor. The steps necessary to complete your training must be arranged with a BRCGS approved certification body.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard which is available free of charge from the BRCGS Bookshop. At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
- certification body auditors or new auditors seeking registration;
- technical and quality managers who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process; and
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- Understand the background and benefits of the Global Standard for Food Safety.
- Understand the relationship with other Standards: ISO and the GFSI – benchmarked standards
- Know the fundamental clauses and statements of intent.
- Understand the BRCGS audit methodology, the enrolment program and the unannounced audit schemes.
- Know how to close an audit and deal with corrective actions.
- Know how reports are uploaded onto the BRCGS Directory and how certificates are issued.
- Understand the benefits of a BRCGS Directory and how certificates are issued.
- Understand the benefits of a BRCGS Directory listing.
- Understand how certification bodies are monitored for compliance by BRCGS.
For a copy of our course schedule for 2021 please click here
22 – 26 NOVEMBER, 24 – 28 JANUARY 2022
Refunds up to 30 days before event