£299.00 Plus VAT
The course provides delegates with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the standard requirements for issue 9. It is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the standard on site.
The course is aimed at:
- Technical managers
- Quality managers and their personnel
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand the changes to existing requirements
- Understand what sites need to do to implement the new requirements
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the standard
- Know what to expect from Food 9 audit
You should read a copy of Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9 before attending this course.
- Course duration: 1 day
- Delivery methodology: Online
- Accreditation: BRCGS
Satisfactory completion of BRCGS online conversion course exam.
31 AUGUST 2023
Refunds up to 30 days before event