£550.00 Plus VAT
The objective of the RSPH Level 3 Award in Understanding How to Develop a HACCP Plan is for learners to be able to develop and implement Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) procedures.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to HACCP
- Determining Critical limits
- HACCP Monitoring
- Corrective actions
- Verification and validation
- HACCP Documentation
- HACCP Review
- Determining Critical control Points
- Prerequisite programs
- Describing the product
- Intended use of products
- Process flow diagrams
- Hazard analysis
Candidates successfully achieving this qualification will have an understand of the requirements of HACCP food safety with reference to:
- The importance of HACCP based food safety management procedures
- The preliminary processes for HACCP
- The role of the HACCP team member
- How a HACCP plan is developed using the Codex principles
- How HACCP plans are implemented, validated, verified, maintained and documented
Who Should Attend?
This qualification is aimed at those responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of HACCP systems in a food manufacturing environment.
This course requires both spoken and written English.
The knowledge and understanding of the candidates will be assessed by a 90-minute multiple-choice examination consisting of 45 questions.
The multiple-choice examination is provided by RSPH.
Qualification Awarded – RSPH Level 3 Award in Understanding how to Develop a HACCP Plan
26 – 27 JANUARY 2022, 4 – 5 MAY 2022, 5 – 6 JULY 2022, 4 – 5 OCTOBER 2022
Refunds up to 30 days before event