£25.00 Plus VAT
Click the “Add to cart” button to purchase Root Cause Analysis licences.
This will generate a number of unique codes that will be emailed to your selected email address during checkout.
These codes may then be used by others during the checkout process to add that course to their account without a cost.
For help purchasing courses please CLICK HERE.
Section 1 – Introduction
• Root cause analysis definitions
• Different root cause analysis techniques available to the food industry
Section 2 – Key elements of a root cause analysis techniques
Overview of root cause analysis principles covering:
• Root cause
• Contributing factors
Section 3 – Root cause analysis procedure
Developing a root cause analysis procedure detaining:
• Steps to be taken to undertake a root cause analysis techniques
• Records to be maintained
Section 4 – 5 whys technique
• Overview of 5 whys principle
• How to undertake a 5 whys analysis
• 5 Whys worked example
Section 5 – Fishbone technique
• Overview of fishbone principle
• How to undertake a fishbone Analysis
• Fishbone worked example
Section 6 – Pareto analysis
• Overview of Pareto principle
• How to undertake a Pareto analysis
• Pareto worked example
Duration: 4 Hours