£900.00 Plus VAT
Gain a RSPH Level 4 Award in Managing the HACCP System
Course runs for 5 days on:
Level 4 Award in Managing the HACCP System
Duration – 5 days
This course will run twice during 2021 on the following dates:
11 March (exam)
18 November (exam)
The qualification is aimed at supervisors, managers and HACCP team leaders working within an appropriate food business.
Learners will develop an understanding of the management of a HACCP-based food safety management system. Learners will gain a thorough understanding of HACCP in order for them to lead a HACCP team and to manage the implementation of a HACCP-based system in the work environment.
Understand the importance of HACCP based food safety management systems, by being able to:
- Explain the HACCP approach to food safety procedures.
- Review legislation relating to HACCP.
- Explain the importance of management commitment.
Understand the preliminary processes of HACCP based procedures, by being able to:
- Detail the prerequisite programmes for HACCP.
- Develop the HACCP team.
- Explain the importance of the product description including the end use of the product.
- Explain how to produce and confirm process flow diagrams.
Understand the role of the HACCP team leader, by being able to:
- Explain the allocation of responsibilities and resources.
- Explain the importance of effective communication.
- Identify staff training needs.
The examination consists of 2 written exam papers.
For a copy of our course schedule for 2021 please click here
Refunds up to 30 days before event