£900.00 Plus VAT
The qualification is aimed at supervisors, managers and HACCP team leaders working within an appropriate food business.
Learners will develop an understanding of the management of a HACCP-based food safety management system. Learners will gain a thorough understanding of HACCP in order for them to lead a HACCP team and to manage the implementation of a HACCP-based system in the work environment.
Understand the importance of HACCP based food safety management systems, by being able to:
- Explain the HACCP approach to food safety procedures.
- Review legislation relating to HACCP.
- Explain the importance of management commitment.
Understand the preliminary processes of HACCP based procedures, by being able to:
- Detail the prerequisite programmes for HACCP.
- Develop the HACCP team.
- Explain the importance of the product description including the end use of the product.
- Explain how to produce and confirm process flow diagrams.
Understand the role of the HACCP team leader, by being able to:
- Explain the allocation of responsibilities and resources.
- Explain the importance of effective communication.
- Identify staff training needs.
The examination consists of 2 written exam papers.
Refunds up to 30 days before event