£125.00 Plus VAT
Gain a RSPH Level 2 Award in Understanding of HACCP
Course runs for 1 day on:
8 September 2021,
19 January 2022.
Level 2 Award in Understanding HACCP
Duration – 1 day
Maximum number – 9 delegates
8 September 2021 (09:00 – 18:00)
19 January 2022 (09:00 – 18:00)
This qualification introduces the concept of HACCP and enables the learner to develop an understanding of all control, monitoring and corrective action procedures of which they may be directly responsible in order to ensure effective food safety.
The course covers the following topics:
- The Purposes of HACCP and its importance in Food Safety HACCP Terminology.
- The process of developing a HACCP plan based on CODEX HACCP Principles.
- Pre-Requiste Programmes.
Candidates successfully achieving this qualification will have knowledge and understanding of facts, procedures and ideas in HACCP to complete well-defined tasks and address straight-forward problems. They will be able to interpret relevant information and ideas and will be aware of a range of information that is relevant to HACCP within a Food Environment.
- Understand the purpose of HACCP and why HACCP was developed.
- Appreciate the importance of HACCP systems.
- Understand Legal requirements for food and food related businesses concerning HACCP and the control of Food Safety Hazards.
- Understand the meaning of terms used in HACCP Systems including Training, Personal Hygiene, Buildings and Equipment, and Cleaning.
Who Should Attend?
This course provides all Food Handlers, Operatives and Engineers with a good basic knowledge of HACCP theory and practical application.
It is suitable for those working in Food Manufacturing,Catering or Retailing as well as Food Packaging or Distribution.
This course requires both spoken and written English
The knowledge and understanding of the candidates will be assessed by a multiple choice examination. The multiple choice examination is provided by RSPH. The examination consists of 20 questions. A candidate who is able to satisfy the learning outcomes will achieve a score of at least 14 out of 20 in the examination. The duration of the examination is 45 minutes.
Qualification Awarded – RSPH Level 2 Award in Understanding how to Develop a HACCP Plan
For a copy of our course schedule for 2021 please click here
8 SEPTEMBER, 19 JANUARY 2022
Refunds up to 30 days before event