£125.00 Plus VAT
Gain a RSPH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing.
Course runs for 1 day on:
11 May 2021,
7 September 2021.
Level 2 Food Safety for Food Manufacturing
Duration – 1 day
Maximum number – 9 delegates
11 May 2021 (09:00 – 18:00)
7 September 2021 (09:00 – 18:00)
The objective of the RSPH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Food Manufacturing is to cover the principles of food safety and hygiene for food handlers working in a manufacturing and processing environment.
The course covers the following topics:
- The importance of food hygiene
- Associated food hazards
- Good hygiene practice
- Controls measures based upon an awareness of food safety management systems.
Candidates successfully achieving this qualification will have an understand food safety hazards, with reference to:
- Contamination and cross-contamination hazards to food safety
- How contamination of food can cause illness or injury
- The importance of personal hygiene and behaviour to food safety
- The legal responsibilities of food operatives and food business operators
How to control food safety hazards, with reference to:
- Safe food handling practices and procedures for:
- Preventing or minimising the risk of cross contamination
- The separation of raw and cooked food
- Temperature control
- Dealing with stock
- Keeping the work area and equipment clean and tidy
- Dealing with hazards and potential hazards
- Dealing with food spoilage and waste
- Controlling pests
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for all food handlers and engineers working in food manufacturing and processing
It is suitable for those working in food manufacturing, catering or retailing as well as food packaging or distribution. This course requires both spoken and written English.
The knowledge and understanding of the candidates will be assessed by a multiplechoice examination. The multiple-choice examination is provided by RSPH. The examination consists of 30 questions. A candidate who is able to satisfy the learning outcomes will achieve a score of at least 20 out of 30 in the examination
The duration of the examination is 40 minutes.
Qualification Awarded – RSPH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing
For a copy of our course schedule for 2021 please click here
Refunds up to 30 days before event
2 FEBRUARY, 11 MAY, 7 SEPTEMBER