£350.00 Plus VAT
GAIN A BRCGS ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
Course runs for 1 day on:
27 October 2021,
16 February 2022.
ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
27 October 2021 (09:00 – 18:00)
16 February 2022 (09:00 – 18:00)
This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of root cause analysis (RCA) to know its importance and be able to perform it competently. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
- quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites;
- auditors; and
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- be able to define root cause analysis;
- understand the difference between symptoms and root cause analysis (RCA);
- understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRCGS;
- have explored some common methods for undertaking RCA; and
- be able to perform RCA and document it effectively.
For a copy of our course schedule for 2021 please click here
27 OCTOBER, 16 FEBRUARY 2022
Refunds up to 30 days before event