£650.00 Plus VAT
GAIN A BRCGS INTERNAL AUDITOR PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
The course runs for 2 days on:
29 – 30 July 2021 -FULLY BOOKED- ,
21 – 22 October 2021,
17 – 18 February 2022.
29 – 30 July 2021 (09:00 – 18:00) – FULLY BOOKED –
21 – 22 October 2021 (09:00 – 18:00)
17 – 18 February 2022 (09:00 – 18:00)
This two-day course will enable you to undertake internal audits and prepare companies for third party audits. It’s delivered via a series of workshop-led discussions, presentations and an interactive case study. During the live case study, you will be given feedback and support to enable you to carry out an audit at your own workplace.
You will be assessed throughout the course (50%) and you will also need to undertake a workplace audit and submit an audit report for assessment (50%). You will need to gain a 75% pass for this assessment.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
- quality and technical managers;
- operations managers;
- staff responsible for managing an internal auditing schedule; and
- staff responsible for undertaking internal audits as required by the BRCGS.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors;
- be able to plan and conduct an internal audit;
- know how to write concise, accurate and factual audit reports; and
- be able to undertake audit follow-up activities.
Due to circumstances surrounding COVID-19 this session has been approved by BRCGS to be delivered in a Virtual Format. All content utilized in this course was designed for a face to face session.
For a copy of our course schedule for 2021 please click here
29 – 30 JULY, 21 – 22 OCT, 17 – 18 FEB 2022
Refunds up to 30 days before event