GAIN A BRCGS ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
Course runs for 1 day on 29 September 2020 in Darlington.
ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
29 September 2020 (09:00 – 18:00)
This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of root cause analysis (RCA) to know its importance and be able to perform it competently. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRC Global Standards.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
- quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites;
- auditors; and
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- be able to define root cause analysis;
- understand the difference between symptoms and root cause analysis (RCA);
- understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRC Global Standards;
- have explored some common methods for undertaking RCA; and
- be able to perform RCA and document it effectively.
GAINING A BRCGS PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- SALARY EXPECTATIONS – Increase your earning potential
- BENEFITS – Qualification developed by BRC – Qualification accepted by major food manufactuers – Qualification can be transferred from company to company
- RESPONSIBILITIES – Undertake a senior role in a company Technical/ QA team – Be part of the HACCP team – Undertake root cause analysis techniques within an organisation
- SKILLS – Enhance your understanding of product management – Enable you to apply skills to reduce risks associated with product safety – Raise your status as a valuable employee
4 MAR, 30 JUNE, 29 SEPTEMBER
Refunds up to 30 days before event