£299.00 Plus VAT
The course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the standard requirements for issue 9. It is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the standard on site.
The course is aimed at:
Site technical and quality managers and their teams and production personnel requiring in-depth understanding of the changes from issue 8 to 9.
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand the changes to existing requirements
- Understand what sites need to do to implement the new requirements
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the standard
- Know what to expect from Food 9 audit
You should read a copy of Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9 before attending this course.
- Course duration: 1 day
- Delivery methodology: Online
- Accreditation: BRCGS
Satisfactory completion of BRCGS online conversion course exam.
24 NOVEMBER 2022, 6 DECEMBER 2022, 2 FEBUARY 2023, 18 APRIl 2023, 7 JUNE 2023
Refunds up to 30 days before event