Featured

Culture – the tip of the iceberg

It has been said that culture is like an iceberg, only 10% of it is visible and the other 90% is hidden below the surface. As a fly on the wall, anyone watching one of totrain’s Friday meetings would encounter John and I bickering, Helen glancing at us, particularly me, with a certain amount of

‘Strictly’ Food Safety

As we embrace yet another series of Strictly Come Dancing,  it’s funny how we all become dance experts. Despite having no talent or aptitude of our own, being incapable of mastering the simplest dance steps – let alone the array of convoluted Latin choreography – and no doubt struggling to survive a dance off against Ed